Sunday, January 21

Birthday, New Years and GReunion all-in-one!

Alright... so that was a good party.

In celebration of my birthday and in general to have a party in the new house that I'm actually around to attend we had a really great party last night. Scheduled on Saturday night so that Vince and Mark (and Emine), former GInterns could attend and join in. GReunion 2.0 for me! (3.0 for Vince... he gets around more). Invited some people who haven't been to any of our parties before and of course all the regulars as well. It was a very well attended party ... a full house! Wii upstairs, drinking games downstairs, and random conversations in the limbo areas like at the bottom of the steps. Tyler came up with an awesome idea, at Midnight we celebrated new years 2007. Since my actual new years was spent in Chicago with the airport. I got a second chance. It was awesome and really thoughtful!

Went to bed finally at 6 am .... and the waffles in the morning were great! But my head is killing me.

Thank you to everyone who came out and had a good time celebrating. I hope you had as much fun as I did and I hope to see you all again at the next party.

1 comment:

Vince said...

I'll add my photos (and video) to the mix, as well as a shameless plug to my blog post about the party.