Tuesday, April 3

Psychology Class

Currently in class... paying attention very well... However I find that this class is always very interesting, almost enough to keep my attention. Everyday there is a question that peeks my interest and almost inspires a blogpost... if I had more time I would certainly try to post it. From time to time you will see the questions appear in my MSN name. So I will just throw out on of the questions and see what happens.

"If you had 24 hours of consequenceless behavior what would you do?"

Further clarification, we (my roommates and I) decided that... Its like the day didn't happen... At the end of the day... that day starts over... Groundhog day style.

Some sample responses:
Stacey: Cause a ruckus
Julie: Drink lots of Coke and eat lots of bad stuff
Matt: Steal a BMW and joy ride all afternoon

My answer, I think I would do a few things... First, I would not do any homework, none ... zero ... I may even try to forget... Secondly, I would adopt a whole bunch of kittens and puppies and play with them for hours! Finally, I would be like my sister and eat a whole bunch of junk food... mmm cheesecake! I know I might be thinking small with my 24 hours... but they are things that would make me happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe Janna, I like your idea, I want to play with puppies too!! Lets have our 24 hours back to back and then we can have 48 hours of puppies and cheesecake!!

Miki_Mouse said...

I like the kitten idea too, and I decided what I would want to eat - the middle of at least 5 Dairy Queen ice cream cakes (the part that is the fudge with the Oreo pieces), and maybe some Hostess chocolate cupcakes...and steak and a whole bunch of East Side Mario's garlic bread....ok, now I'm hungry...