Friday, June 15

Long Time without an Update

Where does the time go? I seem to be running somewhere all the time, which is normally a good thing for my social life. But unfortunately my online life and responsibilities seem to fall by the wayside. So a brief update from my desk at G.

Been exploring the bay area more this week, specifically the San Jose area. Found a few really cool places to eat and more that we will have to explore in deeper depth. I've really come to appreciate yelp.com . The reviews are usually pretty close and if you can take them all with a grain of salt you usually know what you are in for. Aside from food we also visited a nickel arcade and spent a few hours there playing classic arcade games at a fraction of the price. This weekend we are planning a photo taking excursion to Big Basin. A park that isn't too far away in the santa clara mountians. should be a good chance to take some really nice photos. I'm excited. (There is about 6 or 7 of us going)

Work is coming fast and hard now. My day to day work isn't overly stressing but thinking about all the various projects that I could/should be working on makes me fret a little. I'm totally enjoying all my time here tho. Sean is having a rough time at work the management of the place seem to be falling apart which is pretty sad and frustrating. I think he should really consider switching jobs soon, but thats just my opinion he has to make up his own mind.

Anywho.. back to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deeper depth
???
Love you JL

Anonymous said...

sorry