Tuesday, July 24

Bullets from the West Coast

  • Camping was a lot of fun.
    • I haven't had a chance to get the pictures up yet but it was exciting to have some time to take some pictures.
    • The park was pretty small and probably only used for day trips by locals.
    • The campsite wasn't really what was expected but we made it work
    • The lake was cold and filled with gold flakes... which was pretty cool.
    • Smores are awesome!
  • My internship seems to be flying by pretty quickly. I only have a few weeks left and two big studies left.
  • I'm pretty thankful right now that I don't have to do a work term report for school... cause I would be pretty lost trying to do that.
  • Most of the interns I know are starting to pack up and leave... I had one of the longest internships of anyone I think...
  • Canadian dollar hits a high of 96 US cents - International Herald Tribune -- SUCKS
  • I'm currently doing laundry at work and making a blog post... something just isn't right about that
  • In the past few weeks I've had three blow my mind kind of meals...
    • 1. Steak and scallops with mashed potatoes
    • 2. Prime Rib with ranch horseradish sauce
    • 3. Seafood Jambalya
    • Other meals have been very good as well but those top my list
  • Planning on going to the Beach this weekend... Patrick is going to surf and Sean and I are going to hangout on the beach. Get more tanned.
  • Going to see the Simpsons movie tonight
  • We've been playing a lot of scrabble lately and I've been getting better. Last night in a 4 person game I broke 200 for the win.
  • Back to work.

No comments: