Friday, July 6

Some Creative Title....

So its been a really long time since I updated.
It may be the beginning of the end folks... I've lost time and actually I've kinda lost interest in blogging... its become this thing that is always sitting over my head whenever I am at home. Thankfully, I guess, I'm not actually home that often. I had to actually make a point of staying home tonight (even tho it is a friday) cause I've been so tired lately. I finished a big study this week and presented the results today. It went pretty well... but is also going to lead into an even bigger set of studies. Which is cool I guess.

Sean and the kittens are doing well. Carmicheal is growing so big and well.... Sammy hasn't grown much at all... But they are so super cute. Sean got his wisdom teeth taken out last week and is pretty well recovered now... has to get his stitches out tomorrow.

Michelle was here and visited... I think she should come back again... it was a really fun time with her... I think she had fun as well... there are pictures from her trip on my picasa web album.
Missing everyone at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even make the blog???
Hee Hee

JL said...

Just waiting for the OK