Saturday, November 18

MIA Explaination

So where have I been and what am I procrastinating now?

Since our last episode I've been very busy. On Tuesday, I wrote my last Midterm, only one quiz left, and many assignment. Tuesday was also World Usability day... I didn't really make anything more usable but I celebrated somewhat. Wednesday was GPizza it went really well. I ended up with only two pops and less than one pizza left over. AND I got an amazing deal on the pizza! I have enough to do it all over again in a few weeks.

Friday was my big Usability talk. It went really well, I was actually really happy with the turn out and that I didn't make a fool of myself. I had one "heckler" that wanted to get some GBashing in ... he just seemed very out of place in the room... I shouldn't have let him take a free t shirt anyway.

The rest of this weekend my goals revolve around assignments, the Wii and packing a little. Today so far not much has been accomplished.... damn tv distraction

No comments: