Sunday, November 26

Moved!

Big Big Thank you to everyone who helped us move!



The move went extreamly well and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Lots of people to help too! We had a LOT of stuff... A LOT. actually took 2 trips in the UHaul truck. I was surprised we had that much in the little apartment. But its here and I actually really love my new room. I've got it set up really well and all my pictures are on the walls. I bought a new bookshelf that is already full. Both my computers are functional and I've actually got room to walk around.

The Sheikah is pretty scared... she has just started wandering around the house now... but shes still very upset.

But we got in and got our first coffees and everything is going well. Now I just have to get back to school work and into the finals. I can't wait for the Christmas break.

No comments: