Friday, March 9

Writers Block

So, its been awhile since I blogged and really I don't have much to write about. However I need a break from school and being in Grand Bend its usually a good time to ignore homework. I was really hoping to have a super insightful post and something that people would be like... "wow you're right Janna!" but I haven't really been inspired lately.

From time to time my friends Matt and Michelle have really been inspired to the point of almost starting a blog. They have been offered the chance to guest author on my blog ... but have recently been faced with the same writers block. While starring at the blank page with the flashing cursor its hard to think of something witty and insightful to write.

I dunno... Anyone have any good ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem, sometimes...

I could write about my situation, but there is really very little day-to-day that changes, so it would get rather boring if I were to do that every day.

You could try looking around YouTube for funny/interesting videos to comment on, or news stories, or similar things.

Maybe we just need to get more interesting lives ;)