Saturday, May 5

I'm at my Summer Home


Day 7, Saturday
Current Location: San Jose
Start Time: 8:30 am (PST)
Stop Time: 11:00 am (PST)

Sorry this post is late, I been adjusting to my new place and taking my time. the drive down from Sacramento was pretty painless. There was a bunch of traffic (as expected) and a little bit of construction that slowed us down. But we finally made it to my summer home, Sean was still in bed hehe. After a very short tour of the apartment for my parents we headed to Panera for lunch (free!). After which my parents went their separate way and headed towards San Fran.

We spent some time at the apartment, we were waiting for Sean's coworker to come pick up keys. Or at least that is what I was told. What actually happened was Sean's coworker was coming by to drop off two kittens!! Sean got me two, 6 week old brothers! They are so adorable! Carmicheal and Sammy. Quite the pair, and quite a handful so far.

No comments: