Wednesday, May 2

Something You Should Do Once.

Day 4, Wednesday
Current Location: Salt Lake City
Start Time: 8:00 am (MST)
Stop Time: 5:30 pm (MST)
Traveled: 720 km

Man, It's hard to get up the energy to write these posts... as short as they may be. So we were on the road this morning by 8 am. It was pretty foggy when we started out but about 20 minutes in all the fog suddenly lifted and we were off and running. After lunch we hit a little bit of rain and mom and I were thankful we were in the car and not on the bike like dad. About 20 long minutes of rain and then we drove out of it and more into the mountains.

Coming into Salt Lake City was quite a treat that I'm sure I won't soon forget. My car was pushing really hard to make it up the mountain at 60 mph while everyone else was doing 75. And then once at the top, had to go down the mountain (at 70 mph due to gravity) with winding and curving roads. It took me about an hour to calm my nerves after and stop shaking. Dad thought it was pretty funny. There were some very awesome views, from what I heard.

Another two Harley dealers today. A small stone shattered the front headlight on the bike so we had to get it replaced. Didn't take too much time tho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Janna, keep up the blogs for us. The trip sounds like a hoot. Be safe.