Tuesday, May 1

Nebraska: Defeated

Day 3, Tuesday
Current Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
Start Time: 8:00 am (CST)
Stop Time: 7:00 pm (MST)
Traveled: 925 km

It's hard to make coherent thoughts right now But just for you.. I will try. Today we started in Iowa, Got the tire fixed and we were on our way early. We stopped at two different Harley Dealers today but it was a welcome break. While we were stopped I dropped my sunglasses and they broke... at least I have something to shop for now. We traveled hard and completed all of Nebraska today... quite a feat if i do say so myself. We also got an extra hour when we hit another time zone. I've never really spent much time in the Mountain Time Zone. When we finally landed (in Why-Oh-Ming) we had dinner and got and amazing Prime Rib and Shrimp Scampi. Unbelievably amazing.

What I learned today: Cheyenne is the capital of Wyoming

2 comments:

Vince said...

The US has the dumbest capital naming system. I can imagine the politicians taking out maps of the US and then picking out the smallest city in each State and declaring that the capital and laughing in the background that the children will never learn all 50!

JL said...

Hhaha! Very Good Point!