Saturday, May 26

Mood Change

I'm Still alive folks.

Sorry for my long delay between posts. I'm even more sorry that I still don't have a super interesting topic to post about. This may just be all about me for a while. At some point I'll get back to my blog posts about super interesting things I learned in psychology but for now the mood of the blog has changed back to an update for my friends and family back home. I miss you guys!

I've been working a lot lately and only on Google things. I go to work at about 9ish (traffic pending) and get home usually about 6 or 7. by that time if Sean's home we might go out to eat or something but if hes still at work I usually get pretty lazy and just watch tv. I barely turn on my computer when I get home and even if I do, its hard to get up the energy to be creative and blog.

So whats going on today? I'm at work again. Doing Laundry. Sean left me last night to go to one of his friend's weddings in Ohio. (He told me the wrong dates or I probably would have gone too). He'll be back on Monday. Tonight I'm going to the Play! Symphony tonight, which I'm super excited about. And Tomorrow I'm going to six flags with a few intern friends. should be fun...I'm going to get burnt again.

Google updates: The food is just as awesome as ever. Probably more healthy now tho. Everything is color coded. Green means healthy, eat as much as you want. Yellow means its alright to have a little extra but don't over do it. and Red... well... red is the most unhealthy, should be the smallest portion on your plate, but is always the most delicious! I had roast lamb and sweet potatoes mashed the other day... It was so wonderful. The broccoli soup was to die for the other day as well.

In other news: Patrick arrives tomorrow evening and starts his internship on Tuesday. Which is very exciting. Michelle has bought her ticket and is coming to see me for Canada day!! I can't wait to see her and show her around here. (I think Sean will get jealous that weekend... hehe).

That may be all I have for now. I will try to keep this better updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good to see you are ok keep up with the updates...or you could call somtime julie is here till tuesday noonish