Thursday, October 12

Invoke Janna.Test(Choke);

15% left on my battery

So I'm feeling a little down today, somewhat depressed. I've only had two tests of far this semester. One was quiz in Databasing and one was a midterm in networking. I'm fine... I passed...but I'm disappointed in myself. I've been paying attention and taking notes... not talking... this is crazy! I know my stuff ... I could have and should have done better. Maybe it has been too long since I've been in school... but it just doesn't make sense that I would choke so much. Sigh... I'm only taking a break to watch survivor and blog... then back to Operating Systems studying... that midterm is on Tuesday.

8% left on my battery

Presentations in my Future... not just for my speech class but for the school in general. I will be doing my informative presentation for class about how to use Google and all the tricks that I've learned. Second big presentation will be for CSS, regarding Usability and Google. I even got tShirts to give away. I'll probably be collecting resumes for Google at the same time... Which will be interesting. I'll also be doing a Google pizza party at the end of October. On the 20th of October will be the cognitive walkthrough for the campus events site.

Today I recieve an email from the Women in Engineering group at the University...
"I am writing to cordially invite you to give us your presentation of your experience in Google. Most of engineer students who heard it in this summer are interested in your story, and you made great effort for the reputation of our small school of computer science. "
So theres another one... I'm not sure when it will be... But I'll keep everyone posted.

0% Battery - 5 minutes and counting.

3 comments:

Vince said...

OMG, Windsor is still hung up about you working at Google??? Hahaha, not a single person here cares :p

JL said...

I'm special!

Vince said...

Wow! You are doing some serious procrastinating by going back to reply to my comment from 10 days ago!