Wednesday, October 11

Must update Blog

It finally hit the top of my to do list today. Its been almost a week since I've updated ... I'm sorry, but I've been busy too. Today finally as my todo list reshuffled "blog" floated to the top.

So since I've been busy I should have a lot to write about ... right? Well... Midterms have started, and thats where the fun stops. Last thursday had a database quiz that went okay as long as the marking is fair. Yesterday had a networking midterm that went well, even if it was worth a quarter of my marks... there was one question that I think people were over thinking, and they were expecting a trick. I certianly didn't over think it so I hope its okay. Today I have a presentation and an assignment due. woo...

Happy belated Thanksgiving and Happy belated Birthday Jake. This weekend was turkey weekend in Canada. I ate way too much food... felt like being back at Google... everything was so good and free (for me). We had saturday night at my parents house... for the Webers thanksgiving and then there was ice cream and cake after for Jakes birthday. His first Birthday without my sister being there to celebrate too. On Monday we got together with the Love family, got to see little Ava again.... she was very whiny for her mom... but still very cute.

Anyways.. should get up and get some coffee... I need to prep for my presentation

No comments: