Sunday, October 1

Post 105

I'm not sure what to think that this is only post 105. Maybe that's a good number since I've only had the blog for maybe 6 months. Maybe that number is low... and I should be posting more often... Like some others I know

Moving: 60 day notice has been giving... We are moving. Michelle, Tyler, John and I are going to find a house to move into in Windsor. Something close to the University, big enough for all of us, and something that would allow us to have a BBQ. Some of the places we have been looking at are pretty scary/sketchy. We did see one that we could see ourself living in. Theres a ton of wood panelling in the house tho... could drive me crazy

Working: Has been slow, just starting to get back into it. Waiting for meetings to happen.

School: Getting Busy, starting to get into midterms and assignments. Its nice tho I hate having only reading to do as homework. When I only have reading... its not very fulfilling to read.

Sean: Everyone keeps asking about him. He's doing well. Missing me of course... but who wouldn't. He actually got a big promotion this week! I'm so proud of him. He's working so hard.

2 comments:

Vince said...

Are you trying to imply something about me??? I do post a lot though... Average is like once a day, which when you think of it that way, is not that much.

Blogging should be enjoyable. Don't force yourself to blog. I just blog when ever I feel like blogging. If I have nothing to blog about or am not in the mood, I don't blog, but apparently I seem to always find something to blog about. I also have like a couple posts sitting around waiting to be blogged if I'm in a dry spell.

Who is this John guy? Did I meet him?

JL said...

hey I never used your name in my blog... I could have been referring to some other blogger that i know...

Blogging is pretty enjoyable really. I know my parents like it cause then they know i'm alive. It also helps me with my writing skills for the most part. It is going to turn into a lot of ranting in the future i'm sure.

I'll have to see if I can find a picture of John. I'm pretty sure you didn't meet him, he was busy when you were here.