Saturday, December 30

Florida

I've just recently got back from my Florida vacation. I had a great time and really enjoyed spending time with my family. We are all getting older and getting closer to the real world (for the kids anyways). Its hard to imagine where we all will be in another 5 years. 5 years ago I was in High School still hadn't met Sean just yet. I think at that point I wanted to be a computer engineer, HA how times have changed. Jake was in England and Julie was still in Canada. Now... My brother is going to be a Dad... Julie is in Bermuda and Cousin Jason is "Mr. Riddell" a 3rd grade teacher. I also have a new younger cousin who is SO cute and SO smart. Anyways we had a great time and a lot of great food. I'm so very thankful to have such wonderful grandparents!

No comments: