Saturday, December 23

Living on Limited Internet

I suppose it’s good for me to have limited internet, and that it’s a good hard look at just how much time I spend online… but this is hard and not very fun. I’ve been able to quickly check my email everyday but I’m not reading all my feeds and I’m not keeping up with all my forums.

I'm trying to remain calm about it and just tough it out.

I'm having a great time with the family and my little cousin Ava is just so cute! The whole trip has been great and it’s been a lot of great food. We seem to be hitting my favourite restaurants, including The Cheesecake factory, Panera Bread, and Cold Stone Creamery.

Also, I’ve managed to visit and be in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans this year.

{Pacific Ocean Pic}

{Atlantic Ocean Pic}

I'm not sure what they would be like that the same time of year... but my opinions of them vary Greatly!

1 comment:

Vince said...

After a few days, the withdrawal symptoms will go away and your senses will readjust to their once glorified days.