Monday, December 4

It's COLD

It's cold outside!
All of the sudden it is Winter and I need my scarf! This is crazy. My hands are all dry and my lips are chapped, this sucks. Too cold and dry!

So, School is almost over and exams are nearly underway. I have one major project left and one small reflection paper to write. And then 4.5 exams. The 0.5 exam is for my speech class... its multiple choice and only worth 10%. I haven't had an exam worth 10% since grade 9 in high school. I'm not complaining... but I'm probably not going to study either. Its on the same day as one of my scariest exams.

It has been about 2 weeks since Google last contacted me. I'm starting to worry. Hopefully everything with my resume is okay but you never know.

I haven't been sleeping very well lately. The move and the stress have put me on an odd schedule and the new noises in the house are interesting to get used to. On that note... I'm going to get a coffee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

humm i cant sleep very good.....oh now i am going for a COFFEE ..Caffine good sleep aid try decaff after 1 pm...

JL said...

umm... well...
As you can see I posted that I was going to go get coffee at 10:45 AM. I rarely drink coffee in the afternoon and only when I need to stay up late.

:P