Saturday, February 10

Four-Fifty-Four

Postmortem of this past week

454 - Algorithm Design and Analysis, quite possibly the hardest course I will take in my undergraduate career. The prof encourages us to aim for 40% and if it is your last semester you should be able to appeal the mark and still graduate. But at the same time you probably won't get into grad school. This has been the worst week for me because not only did I just finish the first midterm (on a Saturday) we also had our first assignment due. It has been brutal and I truly apologize to anyone that I was outwardly angry at because of it. It's just the mathematical theory getting to me. -- The test however didn't go as badly as I suppose it could have. It was a rough test of only 5 amazingly hard questions. One of them was "prove or disprove ______" I choose to disprove which I'm confident in but I know I'll get zero if it was supposed to be prove.

On top of that! I had my practicum assignment and midterm which really isn't hard... just more work. Sigh ... woe-is-me.

Tomorrow we are throwing an anti-valentines day dinner party... just for fun, I'm not bitter. There will be pictures... But I'm kinda nervous cause this will be my first time cooking for so many people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, I am missing out on so much being stuck here in Burlington D:

Oh well. Hope to see you at Nathan's party, anyway. I'm (hopefully) going to be down for a bit over the break, so I'm gonna try to make it to that :)