Monday, February 5

What?! I'm a grown-up?!?

Do you ever have that moment when you look at your life and think "Holy crap grown-ups are valuing my opinion?"

I know that not many people in my school really understand what usability is and the more complex functions of my job are beyond what they have heard about it. But because I feel so new to the subject matter I still find it amazing sometimes when my opinion is valued as much as it has been. Profs and people who know infinity more than me actually ask for my opinion. I shouldn't be so surprised but I like to still think of myself as a kid and I'm afraid I've already grown up. I'll be finished my undergrad soon (Dec 07 - Tsin pending) and the possibilities that lay in front of me are daunting. Makes me wish I could just go back to making pillow forts!

Reference the Comic: http://xkcd.com/c219.html

Quotes of Recently:
  • "You know what....... I run into things...." - Michelle
  • "Love is like a hourglass, as the heart fills the head empties" - Tyler
Also:
Happy Birthday Sean! You are getting old too!

1 comment:

Vince said...

When you're all grown up, remember the ball pit and don't pretend fun things aren't still fun out of fear of looking silly.