Saturday, February 17

Learning how to Juggle all over again.

I've always been pretty proud of my time management and personal organization skills. One aspect of it that I'm always been pretty good at is having all the food on the table, or in the case of Pizza Delight out to the dinning room at the same time... My mind very easily breaks apart multiple tasks and allows me to work on them in the proper order (or at least an order that works). I look a little crazy while doing it cause I'm usually going around in circles, but it works. In the past, with my school work and studying I been fairly good at balancing my work time and my play time, with the exception of Exam time when I'm always stressed and constantly studying. During exam time all of my energy is focused on exams and which one I should be studying for and what I should be doing next.

This semester however, classes are harder and more demanding and I feel that I've gone into exam mode far too early and its lasting far too long. I'm slowly working on a new system so that I can still study as much as I feel I need to but at the same time I don't completely crazy and I can still talk to people without biting their head off. So I can have decent conversations with Sean again. The change is going slow... but I'm trying. Right now I don't have any other midterms till after spring break I just have assignments to do.

No comments: