Friday, January 12

Bailey

Shortly after my post last night, Bailey passed away. Being a Doberman of 8 years she had a long life. She was the only dog that we ever got as a puppy in my lifetime anyways. She was very smart always crafting a new plan to get herself into trouble. I remember the first time I came home from university in first year... She got so happy to see me and then a few minutes later she was so mad at me for leaving her like that. I wish I could have been there to see her, but this is life I suppose.

She was a great dog, with an amazing personality. She will be missed very much.

Bailey Weber
Aged 8 years 18 days
Jan 11, 2007

3 comments:

Patrick Gibson said...

Damn, I am sorry to hear about that Janna. I've lost a dog too, and it is way too sad. That is a really, really excellent picture of her though. Hope you're doing alright, best wishes!

Sincerely,
Patrick

Anonymous said...

I know she was only my dog-in-law but she will always have a special place with me. Bye Bailey!

Unknown said...

Does anyone want my dog? He likes to defecate on my bed.