Monday, January 8

Schools In...

I'm back in Windsor, my jet-setting holiday is over and I'm feeling very broke and tired. The flight back from Cali was much better than getting there, but still at the same time very rocky. There were many clouds in the sky that day and the plane doesn't like that. It was sad as always leaving Sean there, but I'll be back soon enough I hope. All in all the vacation was at least 12 hours too short and I still haven't seen the end to happy feet... (long story).

It's time to get back to school and attempt the winter semester. I'm not sure I'll have the same motivation I had last semester since my grades weren't any thing to celebrate over. This semester I have quite a few challenging classes and I'm starting my undergrad thesis..... which reminds me I need to pick my thesis topic soon. I wonder what it will be.

I don't really have anything interesting to write about... but I don't really have any homework to do just yet... I suppose I could do some more work work, but I did a lot of that today.

No comments: