Monday, January 29

New York City ... Wow

I'm impressed... and I had a great time. Really big thank you to Mom and Julie for hosting and taking me along. Such a great experience.

School will probably pay the price for the trip... like already tonight I have done no school work... I can't really explain where the time has gone... but its almost time for Heroes.

So about New York then... we hit a lot of the popular sites, did the whole tourist thing. Also had some amazing food. NY Cheesecake and NY Steak, top the list... but also had, NY Pizza and NY Chinese food... mmm yummy.

Been there, Done that:
Saks 5th avenue
Bloomingdales
Tiffany's
Nintendo World
Apple Store
FAO Schwarz
Trump Tower
World Trade Center
St. Paul's Church
Pier 17 - Including the Bodies exhibition
The NYC Gift Show
Carnegie Hall
Times Square - Including M&M World and the Hard Rock Cafe
Next time I think I would like to see the Met. and hopefully it will be warmer and I could go hang out in Central Park.

Everything was good.. and a little overwhelming. Times Square was great, visual overload for sure. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Vince said...

The Bodies exhibit is cool and creepy at the same time. I saw it when it was in Toronto last year. Eerily quiet inside...