Monday, April 3

Choices....

But First, you know what I hate about blogger? Its hard to figure out where to sign in. I can be looking at my blog and want to sign in to make a new post and I have to go all the way back to the main blogger.com page to sign in. Just not very user friendly.

So many choices and decisions to make...
I'm looking at buying a new laptop with part of my relocation bonus, something nice a portable and that I can travel with when I'm communting. Also I think I'll upgrade the digital camera I wanted in the last post.

Sorry Folks, I'm not planning on disclosing how much I'm making while I'm there, you'll just have to keep imaging.

Now I have to get all the ducks lined up. Make sure I'm totally obsessive about the details and pray everything goes according to plan. I have meetings going on all week to get things in line.

No comments: