Tuesday, April 18

Starting to come together

So some things are starting to come together. My Visa package has been mailed (I hope) and its out of my hands now. Just have to pray.

Getting close on the apartment front... Found a place REALLY close to work. Google says that i would be able to bike... its an option, but it depends on how hot it is and how much the bike is. Can get the apartment fully furnished or partly furnished.. haven't decided yet.

I think I've decided that I want to buy my laptop before i leave so that I can set it up how i want and i don't have to pack as much software and such. Theres a really cool bookbag that I would love to get before i leave but i'm not sure that they will ship it to canada or that it would even be worth it to ship here.

time for bed

No comments: