Wednesday, April 26

Very Interesting...

Okay... So yesterday afternoon I receive the email that my DS 2019 would be sent to me. This morning at 10am Tyler signed for the package. Wow... FedEx is great! So after I get home from doing a whole lot of work today. I open this package and unleash a new stress kinda.... Now I new fee to pay... $100 to SEVIS a department of the department of homeland security (DHS is what it is referred to as) What the fee covers I have no idea really but without paying it I can't get into the country. So that something to do this weekend too... Tomorrow, I have a phone orientation with CDS people to finally talk about all my questions which is great. thats at 1:00 est.

Just a few minutes ago, I recieved a phone call from the Villa Monte... I hope they were going to say, the apartment is your we are faxing the lease tomorrow... but they still haven't recieved my check/money order thingy.... BUT... they asked me if I would like to be on the second floor or on the first... which is pretty cool... and i choose the second floor, however now i think my apartment number has changed, so I should call her back and clarify.

I'm going to buy a plane ticket, a laptop and a SEVIS fee before saturday I think... Thankfully Friday is Payday so that helps a little.

No comments: