Monday, April 10

Trying to say planted

So much to wrap my head around. So much excitement. Everything is just going so fast.

Today I found out that infact Google is covering the rediculously expensive visa program that they want me to go through. Which is great news cause I really didn't want to pay it and was feeling like even tho they are paying me well this is going to cost me.

A lot of the cost are still adding up tho... $45 dollars a month for insurance coverage. I could go with the schools coverage but it doesn't meet the minimum standards that they want. So, I'm going to have to pay for 5 months of coverage. But better safe than sorry... especially in the states.

Hum... not much else new. I think I'm going to apply for the apartment that I want tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi still getting more ducks to lineup... stay focused and you will have straight ducks