Tuesday, April 4

What a day this has been...

I recieved an official offer by email today. and I'll recieve an even more official offer by fedex this week. Included in the package, a release form so they can do a background check and a 17 page NDA/Contract. Which is a little crazy to think about. But I'm excited non the less.

I talked to my advisor today... I planned the rest of my education in less than 20 minutes... it was ... great?!

I've been feeling a little bi-polar lately. Sometimes I'm SO excited and giddy and I want to talk about it with everyone and then without warning I'm scared and I just want everyone to leave me alone about it. I really noticed it when it came to the pay. Cause sometimes i'm like.... pish... I can afford that now... and then in the next moment I'm thinking they are going to take soooo much from me in taxes that no matter what I'm paying I will still just be treading water.

So in a moment of ... "i don't have a care in the world" ... i splurged and bought myself a present for my hard work.. Yes it is a digital camera but not the one your thinking... no I totally upgraded and there will be pictures later tonight but if you want to check out some specs on it you can.

I'm giddy again... and kinda hungry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hot stuff!!! Do not fret my darling. Everyone has their moments of bi-polarity (is that even a word... i know polarity is a word... but together???)

You have been offered an AMAZING opportunity, no doubt it was because you're hot... i know i know... you have brains too, phone interview my foot... im sure they had pics of you too ;)

If you need someone to talk to when you are super hyper... or when you are not so hyper. PLEASE CALL MOI!

Sweet dreams janna-banana

JL said...

Hey!

You rock..really...

Thanks i'm sure i'll call you a few times. :)