Saturday, April 15

Happy Easter

So its been a few days since I posted last but I don't have a whole lot to update really... The hunt for an apartment is back on... The little studio apartment isn't available until June 1st, which totally sucks. But I guess I'm keeping it in mind as a back up. Seems pretty hard to find an apartment for about $1000 that is furnished and all inclusive.... Maybe I'm being picky.

on other fronts the work visa is in process... They took my money anyways hopefully it gets to the right place. The package of information will be sent asap... probably Monday when my official transcript is ready. Keep fingers crossed

I'm home in Grand Bend this weekend for Easter and for the first time since I found out the Google news. Its kinda interesting cause the conversations that I'm having here now are the same conversations I was having 2 weeks ago with everyone in Windsor. Its always interesting to tell someone new about the job, their reactions are always different. Some don't quite understand what Google is all about. Some get it.


Good food this weekend, good times hanging out with my family. The picture is my dad and I going for a bike ride. Think I'm going to have to have it printed and take it to the office with me.

No comments: