Sunday, April 23

Time keep slipping away...

Its hard to believe that this will be my last full week of work at the university of Windsor. Theres so much that I haven't finished yet! I could probably work for another month just to get caught up. Scarier thought than that... I have to move to California soon! Like 2 and a half weeks and I'm supposed to be there! This is just crazy.

So I will be outlining my plans for this week...
Work
- Finish Calendar's Usability Report (Tuesday)
- Transfer data from computers (Friday)
- Make a report of the Focus Groups (Monday)
- Make a brief summary of the Music Follow up study
- Work on the OUCC presentation
- Work on my work term report (ALL WEEK)

Cali
- Once I receive confirmation about my security deposit for my apartment (sent yesterday) I'm going to set up a US bank account.
- Really nail down what I want for my laptop
- Talk to the school's travel agents to see about booking a flight to San Jose

Other
- I want to work out this week at least three times
- Michelle and I are going to make Chicken Ceasar salad one night.
- Michelle and Tyler would like to buy a desktop computer
- Party on Thursday
- Party on Friday

I think that should be enough but i might add some more... I'm going to go work on my work term report... It really really needs to be started

No comments: