Tuesday, August 29

Congratulations Mike and Anna


I'll add the picture later but Mike (a fellow intern) and Anna (his long time girlfriend) got engaged over the weekend. Congratulations guys. The post has been delayed cause I wanted to get a picture first but that hasn't happened yet so I'll do it later.

Still 99% done my work term report. Waiting is hard to do but I'm slightly less nervous about it now. My calendar is already getting filled up with meetings for the fall which is probably okay cause at least I'll be busy then. I can't wait to see everyone but I'm sure going to miss Sean and Google.

Still to do this week: I need to clean up my desk and the apartment. We need to move stuff into Sean apartment and need to find him a bed. Tomorrow night were going on a double date to the cheesecake factory which should be fun. Uh... I'm also observing a new study this week and taking some notes... which is cool!

No comments: