Thursday, August 17

Fear of becoming a Hypochondriac

I spend a good chunk of yesterday limping around and slowly straightening my knee because everytime I let it sit still for too long it started aching and then once I did get it straight it would "pop" and slowly start to feel better. Last night, I woke up twice almost in tears because I was having one of those muscle cramps in my calf muscle... first one leg then the other.
A bout of severe leg cramp may cause damage to the muscle. Fibres of the muscle may be torn due to the shear strength of the muscle contraction. If this happens the muscle will be painful for some time afterwards.
Earlier this week I spent the day somewhat motion sick because I was so dizzy. But thankfully the shaking has stopped.

Now for any of these things I could go to the doctor but on their own they are fairly harmless and could be result of any one event in the day. There is a fear in my head that a. I'm making it all up (psychosomatic) and 2. no one is going to be able to do anything for it anyways.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondria
Anyways, Last night was the Google Cruise. It was beautiful and I think I managed a few good shots that I'll put up later tonight. But now I'm pretty tired today and found a whole bunch of work waiting for me when I got in this morning. Yippy.

No comments: