Wednesday, August 23

Short Update before Werk

So while I eat my breakfast (HN cheerios, banana and coffee) I thought I should update on what I did this past weekend before it turns into next weekend.

So. On Friday after Sean finished work the remaining group went to see Snakes on a Plane. Which as you know was just awesome. There was hissing and screaming and good time was had by all. Saturday was pretty low profile, watched some dvds at Google. All preparing for Sunday

Sunday, Adam Mike and I took a road trip to see some more redwoods and to cross the Golden Gate bridge. It was pretty cool I wore the wrong shoes but at least I didn't ware a skirt this time. Then we tried to do some shopping downtown SF but it was pretty busy and it didn't really work out that well. There was a HUGE old navy tho and it was awesome. I can't wait for the port huron weekend back home where I don't have to worry about trying to get stuff packed and on a plane. And I get to see my family agian.

There are some decent pictures of the trip most of which were taken inside the car.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, do you have AIM or MSN, you're contact never works for some reason

JL said...

Yeah I have both... But I don't believe I know who you are. Why are you trying to contact me?

Unknown said...

I ran into your website from Toronto, and I was planning on attending Uwindsor, I wanted to talk to some students who actually went there

JL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.