Sunday, August 27

One Week

7 Days till I fly back to Ontario and leave California behind. It has gone by so fast and the summer has been just great! With some luck I'll be able to come back next year. Sean has found a place to live here and is looking at a one year lease. If you would have asked me at the beginning of the summer what would happen in September I would have been way off. Anyways, this seems to be the way it is. I'm going to save my sappy summer post for later, it will give me something to write on the flights home.

Today is one of the last days that both Sean and I have off together. Not sure what the plan is ... but its noon and Sean is still snoring. hehe... I'm going to wake him up soon. We'll probably just end up eating somewhere...that seems to be what this summer is all about... I can't wait to get back to the gym in the fall. I hope its not too busy.

On another note: I'm currently 99% done my co-op work term report. Its currently out of my hands and being read but Googlers to ensure I have protected their confidentiality. Needless to say the paper is pretty vague. I hope those marking it will be understanding of the constraints placed on me.

No comments: