Monday, August 7

Munday Morning Update

My brain refuses to function at the moment for any large tasks, such as for analysis of my lastest study. So I'm going to attempt to update my blog while I drink what will probably be the first of many coffees today.

The weekend was pretty decent, got to do some shopping bought a new pair of jeans that I needed pretty badly. Sean and I also got brand new DS Lites if you know what those are then yay, if you don't know then you will probably be making fun of me or lecturing me when you find out. Either way, we have them and are pretty excited!

Also on Saturday the group of us went to the Winchester Mystery House. Which was my recommendation to the group because Michelle told me I had to go. It was a pretty interesting, I felt very clostraphobic at times and found it pretty funny that they were setting this up as a great attraction that cost $20 for the tour but you don't get into the house without a tour guide. They also managed to force you through the gift shop about 4 times. There are some interesting pictures posted as well.

Thats about all I have to update about... going to get back to my coffee now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DS lites ok i give up what is it

lite is a beer...
is it diet stuff?
prob some gammer stuff...
??

Anonymous said...

DS lites are a type of hand-held video game system (Nintendo)--like gameboy.