Thursday, July 6

Does that make me Crazy....


I highly recommend everyone download the song Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. It's the hit of the summer in my books. Plus its been stuck in my head for about a month.

Fouth of July Fireworks... yeah the fireworks were okay (Pictures by Brian) but the best part was meeting a StormTrooper.


Back in reality I had to sign up for my fall classes already. Which is crazy to think about that my summer is almost half over already. (Damn I'm going to have to start writing my report soon). My schedule is okay, but very demanding. (With any luck I won't be stalked with this information)
  1. Speech Communication to Inform
  2. Database Management Systems
  3. Operating Systems Fundamentals
  4. Computer Networks
  5. Principles of Programming Languages
Umm... Work related news... Let's See... 3 day week, sushi for lunch, Free intern t-shirt. OH, I get to moderate my own study next week, which is too cool! I'm doing remote interviews on people about something. AhZa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, I meant to comment on how awesome it is that Google served poutine on Canada Day. Second, if you're taking 24-210 this Fall I might be your TA! So feel free to start buttering me up... =P

Glad to hear your summer is rockin', but now my envy has gone from just envious of your internship to envious of you being able to try surfing too.

See you (maybe) in the Fall...

Anonymous said...

That's quite a heavy course load. Good luck with it.

Who's doing DBMSs in the fall?

JL said...

hey Dane!! So you'll be my TA??? Humm... what size Google T-Shirt do you want.....

Morressy is teaching 315 again this fall. Its a heavy load but I want to pack as much in as I can so that i will insure that i can graduate in a timely manner

Anonymous said...

Morressy, eh? You missed out. The prof who did it this summer (forget how to spell her name...) did it much, much better than Morissey.