Monday, July 17

Looking at my Photos

Weekends are pretty nice... but they are starting to go to fast. Middle of July already is just crazy. I'm not ready to head back to Canada yet. Luckily I still have over a month. Unlike some of the other interns. Mark left us this weekend, but not before a giant party on Friday night. I had to leave early but heard that it ended as all parties should... with someone being sick.

Saturdays are my days to do what I want cause Sean is usually at work. So this week... I went to work for a while. also spent some time at the gym again. Saturday night, Sean and I went on a real date, it was really nice.

Sunday, got the group organized and went to see the Computer History Museum, only took a few pictures there but it was really cool... To bad they were closing as soon as our tour was finished. Then we went to Santana Row and saw the movie Scanner Darkly, which wasn't as good as I was hoping but it was really interesting and pretty depressing. And then we went to Cold Stone, which was perfect.

So, why did I name this looking at my Photos?? Well, I got an email from my old boss saying he needs a picture of me, preferrably doing something Google-ly for a school promotion. Which is cool but I'm not sure I have any of those pictures so that one of my goals for this week. I was looking through my other photo and this one stood out. ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, that guy is pretty creepy....

Anonymous said...

"old" boss!

JL said...

previous boss?
ummm..
non-current boss?