Tuesday, July 4

Sun is Shining Again.

Currently: Sitting on my balcony, sipping some hazelnut flavoured coffee, wirelessly using my computer. I got to say, its pretty nice here. The sun is out and shining again.

Yesterday we took a road trip to napa valley, which was pretty cool. But at the same time it was a long day. I did a lot of driving and got stuck in two traffic jams which is never fun. Also since I was driving I didn't taste all the wines like everyone else did. Most ended up tasting more than 25 wines. We visited 3 different wineries chosen by Brian this time. If we go again someone else gets to make up the internary which isn't easy I'm sure. The first winery, Domaine Carneros, very nice winery had a small tour and sampled their 6 best wines. They had an amazing rose wine that I liked. The second winery, Buena Vista, was a very old winery I didn't try anything here but it was cool to look around. The final winery we went to, Robert Mondavi, was much more commercial than the rest and next week was having a Air Supply Concert. I'd like to go again and not have to drive, even if I didn't drink a lot its nice to stare at the scenery.

Not doing to much today. Maybe going to find some fireworks tonight, we'll see. I kinda just feel like being lazy today.

No comments: