Saturday, July 22

Suggestions

So it's all most the last weekend in July and that means I have about a month of work and califorina left. It also means I have a big work term report to work on. Work term report is a technical report based on the work I have been doing usually 15 to 25 pages with a good chunk of theory if possible. This of course has to be relavent and something non confidential to Google. So that means mostly methods and no products. So... I need to think this through but I need to find my starting point. I've narrowed it down to two options and if anyone thinks one will work better than the other please let me know.

1. Overview of many types of usability testing methods, some employed at Google, some not. Would include decriptions and some details but nothing with products. Easy to do reasearch hard to do recommendations.

2. In depth review of talk aloud testing. procedures, pros and cons. Focus of many talks at Google, do more research on the topic and be able to present some recommendations.

Hopefully when I go home next weekend I'll spend sometime on the plans writing out a plan.

------------------- instead of two posts -------------------

So this is part two of my Saturday and instead of making another post I thought I would just add on to this one. Let me tell you it is FREAKING HOT here today. I spent a lot of the day in the apartment just not moving it was too hot to even play video games at one point.

So this morning I did a little bit of shopping, and at one point I picked up some nail polish for myself just so I could have something shiny on my nails for the wedding. Well... let me tell you, on a day like today do not put nail polish in the car for over an hour... ... ... It got a little too hot and actually busted the bottle and got all over all my other purchases.

They weren't very impressed when I took it back. But I got my money back anyways.

Current Temps
Windsor: 20
Minneapolis: 80
Mountain View: 87
San Jose: 96

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot
hot
good you went back and got a refund
remember the heat next jan in windsor

Anonymous said...

BERMUDA
FEELS LIKE 41°C (105°F)

See you next weekend Janna!