Tuesday, July 25

Random Thoughts

Sometimes I feel like I need to carry a tape recorder with me, particulary in the car. I aways have these ideas about things I should look up and stuff I need to do but they are at the wrong time. Usually if its important I still remember to do them and the thought comes back to me, for the smaller things I just plain forget. I had a lot of these moments today.

For example... I forgot about my laundry that I started at 9:30 in the morning... I finally remember about 1:30 in the afternoon. I'm sure I pissed someone off and my clothes never really did get dry.

So I'm pretty sad and feeling pretty low right now. I think I've lost my ring. Sean gave me two rings for christmas and today the one that goes on my pinky seems to have disappeared. I feel so bad cause I have a feeling that while I was wiping my hands off in the washroom it may have slipped off my finger with the paper towel and into the trash can. Once I discovered that it was missing I retraced all my steps and even looked in the trash cans in the washroom. The ring had very high sentamental value to me and when I finally had to tell Sean about it he looked so crushed. Makes me really sad to think that its gone.

Lots of work to do before the weekend. And I only have tomorrow left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think remember seeing it on your hand at lunch time. I was going to say that that ring bugs me b/c it's like a fake iron ring, but then I guess it goes with your fake titles of "engineer" and "researcher" :p

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you are felling sad
things will get better :)
cant wait to have you home for a HUG
AND your cell phone has a voice recorder and alarm on it for messeges and reminders XO