Sunday, July 2

Surfing USA

So the group of us went surfing yesterday (I get to be the first one to post about it on Gintern)
Surfing was harder than I expected. And wet suits probably by design don't let you breathe at all. But it was fun. I managed to body surf and knee surf on a few waves I wasn't actually able to get my feet under me but thats okay. The bigger problem was the area was WAY to crowed. Hundreds of people trying to catch the few waves that we had, so if you did get it you had to dodge people or bail.

I got a little bit too much sun yesterday, yes my nose and feet are burnt but thats not what I was refering too. I guess i would call it sun stroke... shaking, vomiting, dizzy, headache. all those good things. Thankfully Vince was heading home early so I was able to hitch a ride and get out of the sun for a while.

Meanwhile back in Ontario: Michelle's party went well I called/got called a few times to talk to everyone. I can't say why but it was ubruptly ended early. Happy Canada Day!

Note: The picture is of some 10 year old kid who can surf a whole lot better than me I don't actually know who it is. Some pictures are currently available on picasa web and will be on kodak when I get to it. enjoy!

No comments: