Friday, June 30

Happy Canada Day

Today, in honour of Canada day, Google served poutine. It was just awesome, I never ever thought it would happen, mostly because 98% of the food there is healthy and organic. I wouldn't be surprised if the potatoes were organic and probably not deep fried.

Secondly, I got a new t-shirt today... which normally wouldn't be a big deal, cause they are giving them out all the time but this t-shirt is personalized! On the front: Google logo and User Experience Research On the back: Focus on the User the rest will follow, http://www.google.com/usability Its very cool and by far my favourite T so far.

Tomorrow, for Canada day, while Michelle throws a big party at home, I'm going to get up at the crack of dawn to go surfing. I have no idea if I can actually surf, (I'm going to guess not) but it will be fun and interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Canada day to you..sounds like a nice T
good luck surfin Will be looking for a report tommorow... maybe pictures!

Anonymous said...

I really wish you could come to my party Janna! (you could have helped me with the planning and clean-up, LOL) My party would have been a lot safer than surfing too! But be careful, have fun and we'll be thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Yay for poutine :P

Happy Canada Day :)

No party for me :( I didn't even get to go see the fireworks cause I had my stats exam the next day.

Have fun with the surfing!