Thursday, June 15

From Wednesday...

Sitting in a plane typing out my thoughts for my blog later, kinda wondering how many are reading over my shoulder but whatever. It’s a good distraction and if I had thought of it a little more I would have downloaded the file that I need to work on for school/work. As it turns out my work term report might not need to be confidential, I’ll only be allowed to talk about method… no products. Which is fine, I’ve already learned lots about different methods. Hum… wonder how my last work term report got marked, might be a little scary HA maybe I’ll be kicked out of co-op and then I won’t have to write a report……….. I’ve already got some of the best parts of co-op. (just kidding Jeff and Kate)

Turbulence sucks. Been a fairly bumpy ride this morning but time is passing fairly quickly. It’s a little after 2 EST and I’m supposed to be landing in an hour and half. Should have lots of batteries for that…. I hope…

I thought at one point I would try to get a wireless signal up here but I’m not sure whether or not the flight attendants said that it was okay. I’d rather just leave it off and not risk it…. I’d hate to be responsible for making the plane fall out of the sky. (so I’m typing this in Word)

Instead of focusing on going home and the reason for going home, I’ll talk more about CA. It’s a nice place… I haven’t fallen in love with anything there, except my job. The job is great! The weather is nice… the scenery is nice… but it’s nothing super amazing and other than Sean it gets kinda lonely. Sure I’m making new friends but I have a really good group of friends back in Windsor. I’m sure I sound very depressed and sappy right now but that’s kinda how I feel.

Currently listening to my shuffle, my old traveling tunes just came on… listening to Stroke9 … remember them… they had about 2 “hits” {Little Black Back Pack and Letters I think} but really their CD is pretty good… I bought it and usually listen to it while traveling. I remember I had it for the last time we drove to Florida and it always makes me think of crossing the bridges/causeways on our way to the Keys. I guess that was about 5 years ago now. Man. That was a good trip tho, all of us in the back of the … jeep? … I forget what vehicle we had but I know that Julie was in middle and got so mad cause we were touching her legs. heheh

Turbulence is really bad right now… I’m going to be super pissed if I throw up on my computer.

According to the map, on the tv that is in the back of the seat ahead of me… we are just leaving Mississippi. It’s cool to be able to watch where we are generally. 555 mph… crazy.

Haha… seatbelt light came off for like 30 seconds and now its back on.

Alright… “Ladies and Gentlemen we are about to start making our decent into Detroit we ask that you put away all electronic devices and return your seat and tray tables to their full and upright position.”

No comments: