Saturday, June 10

Saturday!

Okay okay I need an update for my thousands of adoring fans... aka my parents.

Been a pretty decent week but haven't done much other than work. I got a pretty cool project at work, something I've never really had to do before so "Wee... I'm Learning."

-- momentary break to eat corn pops and wake up --

So I slept till 10:30 this morning. It was fantastic! I usually can never sleep in but its been a long week it seemed. Sean's store is finally open and doing well. It's been very busy for him helping open the new store but I think he likes it more than he hates it. It's always stressfull being the boss. It's also been a very big week for Google, lots of cool releases and media attention that I'm sure you have heard of.

I think tonight I'm going to go see "Cars", I've learned my lesson with kids movies... only go at times when the annoying-aged kids are sleeping. Plan is for 10:20 tonight.

Things I'm Missing at home:
Father's day weekend; Sorry Dad, I'll be there for your birthday
Brother's Wedding Shower; hehe only a little upset I'm missing it
Hanging out with Michelle; called her last night.... she wasn't home
Intersession midterms, projects and exams; HA-HA

My grandfather isn't doing well at all. very sad times.

{incase you were wondering how my mood changed so fast in this blog; I got a phone call in the middle}

No comments: