Tuesday, June 6

I Tried Boss...

Outstanding Supervisor Award for the Winter 2006 term at the University of Windsor, Centre for Career Education.

The nominations received were:

Richard Dumala from University of Windsor, IT Services - nominated by Janna-Lynn Weber
Karen Bunegra from Ontario Ministry of Finance - nominated by Adwaite Tiwary
Jennifer Ling from Barrie Sports Medicine - nominated by Nick Dutta
Bruce Wilson from Dillon Consulting Limited - nominated by Marissa Mascaro
Flavio Forest from Dillon Consulting Limited - nominated by Marissa Mascaro
Mike Bujak from Prestessed Systems Inc. - nominated by Eugene Greene

All nominees will receive a letter from our Office, along with a copy of the student's nomination form.

The winner is:

Karen Bunegra, Ontario Ministry of Finance

Apperently my nomination letter wasn't good enough... sorry Richard, helping me get a job at Google just isn't enough. At least you know I tried.... really I'm not bitter...

No comments: