Sunday, June 11

Cars, Firefly and a Million Dollar Baby

Lazy weekend here been filled with lots of movies. I think that's how I like my weekends just time to unplug and veg out. I know i know, I shouldn't be wasting my time here... I should be out taking pictures and seeing the world. But sometimes its nice to be a Bum.

Saw Cars last night. Pretty good movie, not the best pixar has ever done but deffinatly a good one to watch. I haven't seen "Over the Hedge" but I would still see Cars over it. There are some scenes in the movie where it looks SO REAL. Like, they are driving along route 66 and I swear I've seen photos that look that just like that. With animation that good its not hard to see why the movie would take 2 years and about 150 people to make (not including actors).

Watched the first episode of Firefly this afternoon. It's decent, I think I'll continue watching the rest of the series just so that I'll understand the movie later. Tonight at some point we're going to watch Million Dollar Baby, I haven't seen it yet and I'm looking forward to it.

In other news:
  • Ice Climbers, Game & Watch, and Young Link will not be in the next Smash Bros; I can't really say that I'm disappointed, I never liked those characters anyways. Which I'm sure is why they are removing them.
  • At TGIF on friday I discovered that Sergey looks like never gets any sleep and always just got out of bed. I think its the hair
  • Google browser sync is now available... which is cool I think. I don't think I can really effectively make use of it right now but maybe when i get home and have TWO computers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup cars was a good movie... the graphics are really good and i just love racing, so even better for me.

- Shil