Tuesday, September 19

6 AM Wake up Call courtesy of the Police

I forgot to add this to my post yesterday but Monday morning at 6 am there is a loud banging on our apartment door. To me it could have been 3 am and I thought I was dreaming... about the third time it happens I get up to check to see whats going on. Michelle is already up and at the door... but they are covering the peep hole.
Us: Who is it?
Them: The police.
humm... alright... Tyler the big strong guy in the house gets to open the door because really it could be anyone. All three of us were still half asleep and in our pjs. Outside the door was three policemen.
Them: We got a call about a noise complaint... ...
The three of us look around. Uh Sir, we were sleeping. Anyways they ask us some stupid questions and then go away. It was weird.

No comments: