Thursday, September 21

Vote ME!

The Election is on... I'm running for CS Undergrad rep at the Computer Science Council. There are 4 positions and 8 people running... I've been doing it for 2 years already and feeling that I'm starting to make a difference. I'd love to continue cause its been really fun and I think that I've been a good representative. I've sat on a variety of committees and always voice my and the students opinions.

On another almost unrelated note, I received a package from Google today. I am officially a Google pizza ambassador. I got another free tshirt... says "I'm feeling Hungry" on the back... Its pretty cool!

In other news:
  • Mr. Vincent Cheung is giving a talk at my school tomorrow. Should be fun.
  • I have a part time job at the university now.
  • Usability Testing will start up again in the next few weeks.
  • I have too much homework already.
  • There is a meeting with the First year CS Students next week that I get to co-host.

1 comment:

Vince said...

You can call me Dr. Cheung