Wednesday, September 13

So How's School?

My first week of school almost completed school is going as expected. A little slow and looking like its going to be a lot of work. Most of the classes are good, the profs are pretty nice and they all seem to know my by this time. All of comments seem to be the same...

Them: "How was it? How was your summer?"
Me: "Great. I had awesome time!"

etc.

Anyways. I got a few of my textbooks... Still missing one that I'm not sure what to do about. At the university bookstore it cost twice as much as it would from amazon. But I'm not sure if it will get here fast enough... anyways.. this is life.

Also, I still have a job with the university. hurray for spending money! and Hurray for being able to practice usability and the such over the winter. I can't wait to get back into it. I'm still waiting for reality to make sense again. I still feel like I'm playing catch up.

No comments: